Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ambatalia brings in the love from friends

Ya man, I don't want to be that gal any more. I have been deeply inspired by my new friend Danielle from It starts with me. Her commitment is contagious. I really want to start something up either at Muir, point Reyes, Stinson or Bolinas? She is the one that inspired me to do my 5 min at Drakes at the Fibershed seaside. I know it was only 5 mins, but I knew I was starting something. Thinking of Danielle and who ever inspired her and hopefully you and so on and so on and so on.....You know what I'm saying. Any way I have some sweet goods at my market store including my Friend Tisha Thompson's crochet market bags. I supply the hemp and she supplies the talent. Come see me some Saturday.






Lovely new friends and gorgeous fresh delectables





3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have me truly inspired today!

Unknown said...

Molly!! I can't stop smiling... thank you for the amazing compliment :) I love that you did 5 minutes... because it's 5 more minutes than you did before! ;) (Just think if everyone gave 5 minutes... I love thoughts like that...)

Ripple effects are powerful... those who inspired me... inspired you and it'll keep going...we're all connected... and I LOVE that.

So happy to have connected with you and I most certainly am looking forward to seeing where inspiration leads you... :)

<3 Danielle

molly said...

i just love your whole new world, molly, thank you.