Sunday, April 10, 2011

hopespring


Life is changing for me in a bigger way then the usual. More and more I realize every moment is precious. I strive to be less self centered and more giving centered if that makes any sense. Lots goin on for me, obviously to much to freaken blog about it. The good news is with the help of friends and colleges i am simplifying my life in a huge way, so more and more life is becoming less stressful and less complicated. I will fill you in on the events coming up.


















Julian working on my products. Big story and will go in to detail at a later date.







Dress I made for Annabel. Pretty fulfilling. I hand stitched every thing and made it by holding up the fabric to her body and then just cutting out the shapes; I know shameless. So much fun and she looked so beautiful in it.













3 comments:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

Wow! go Molly! you have been busy and productive AND creative, and find time to take beautiful photos too!

Laura said...

I am happy for your girl! The dress looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post and window onto your life and generosity. Cheers and happy spring to you!