Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ambatalia, making happy dry goods at Maison Reve

Ambatalia, making happy
"Finding sustainable solutions in old world traditions"

I'm so excited that Yasmine at Maison Reve is carrying ambatalia, making happy dry goods this fall. Please come to her beautiful new location down town Mill Valley to see my new line. On this Thursday there will be a special event for Rachel Ashwell , celebrating her new book Shabby Chic Interiors. The store will be extra sparkly and my goods will be wonderfully displayed ready for the picking. If you want to go to the event call Maison Reve to make a reservation. info@maisonreve.com 415.383.9700

Dog beds made out of feed sack hemp in three sizes.
The best looking dog bed I've seen. You can see Pooch loves it.





Denim place mats, From my Julia Child inspired line. Made out of reclaimed
Levi Strauss denim. Meant for every day use and made to last a life time.

Stockings made from vintage feed sack
Annabel making crepe's modeling my kids smock, made from Romanian Hemp.
Orange hand stitch ( mushroom on front pocket)




No comments: