Thursday, December 15, 2011

A few of my favorite local things


My sister Colleen Hennessey's hand thrown everyday ware.  You will be able to find them at Canele's next Atelier in L.A this coming Monday December 18th.


Maria Schoettler's Seasonal Calendar

Japanese indigo seeds/ Lagunitas grown



Felted fibershed bangles by Tisha Thompson


Cardigan knit kit by Heidi Iverson


Fibershed Handwoven Jacob wool throw by Robin Lynde


Another gorgeous peice from Fibershed




Sid the squid by Fibershed


Beautiful Rag doll by Jess Brown


My dream linen sheets by my freind and mentor Trisha Rose from Rough Linen


If your in to Local color a must have Rebecca Burgess book


Happy holidays to my freinds out there. I hope you can spend time with loved ones and are able to celebrate lifes gifts.
Peace and love to you, Molly

1 comment:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

Thanks for the mention Molly - I am in lovely company!