Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family de Vries are still in Holland






Holland is beautiful. It's inspiring to me to learn different ways to live and to be our selfs at the same time. What makes me who I am. I have often thought of my self as being without Country. I don't relate to Mill Valley so much even though I have been there for most of my life. I want to be a part of a global community, to expand and share who we are as Human beings . I love tradition and culture and why people are who they are, Honoring peoples history and traditions allows me to understand a little more of why and how they live their lives.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o, that looks so beautiful! sounds like you are having a wonderful time!

ashley said...

yum! that hot chocolate! and those chickens! how fun! ahhh i just wish i were there with you guys!

molly said...

i LOOOOOOOOVE Holland! So happy you're there!!