Wednesday, August 13, 2008

COME PLAY AT OUR SALE !!!!!

I love a good flea market. In the ooollllden daysI would always go to the Sausalito Flea. It was a great mix of people who knew their stuff. I started going when I was 9 or so, and knew a lot of people including a girl that moved next door to me back in the 70;s, Lydia from France. She told me she was a gypsy and I believed her. She introduced me to meditation and I will never forget how my body felt as she guided me- like I was floating through clouds. I thought it was magic. She was there for years in a big yellow hippy bus and now she does raw and organic food. When we have a sale at the shop I love to go into flea mode. There is quite an art to flea-ing you know- you have to have a funny and playful attitude. I love it!!! So come find some treasures!


1 comment:

loveology said...

I absolutely love it!
I looove to go to fleamarkets.
It's one of the nicest things to do on a free day!

Great blog you have!

<3
Mila.